Red and Blazing

2:00 PM D.I.A.N 0 Comments

 Red and Blazing by Abigail Washburn

I must've been fooled when you touched my heart

Skies were red and blazing

I heard a moan in the elms above

And I knew the day was ending

I knew you'd seen your happiest day

When the next morn the birds were singing

We felt the same cold from the earth

It took the moon to hold the tide

And set our hearts a spinning

You'd wait for dark never come again

I'll turn my back to the calling sun

If you'll rise and meet me

I'll walk the road I took from you

Oh, stay a while and the red sky is blazing

Touch my heart and feel my burning

For the day you left

For the arms above

To me, those birds are singing




I'm in love with this red dress by Bamboo Blonde, it's elegant, blazing and pretty.





0 comments: