Dian's Travel Diary : Perth, Western Australia I

3:00 PM D.I.A.N 1 Comments

All places in Perth is so cool for taking photos, even near the parking area.
It's my first time trip to Perth, Western Australia. The largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia. The weather is pretty chill during the day but in the afternoon the weather is cold for a tropical girl like me. The first thing I did in Perth was going to shopping centre in Watertown Brand Outlet centre. I need to buy a warm sweater or jumper to keep me warm in cold weather in the night.

Dian's Trip to Western Australia 10-06-2015

The shopping centre in Watertown are fully air conditioner, have plenty of parking, toilets and foodcourt. Watertown shopping centre can be accessed via either busses or train that stop very close by. I went to this shopping centre because of a recommendation by my friend Dolvy who live in Perth now, she said that prices in this mall is quite cheaper than another shopping centre.

I wore the black jacket by Lyla&Co, Top;Unbranded, Jeans;Lee Cooper, Shoes;Novo

I will post another photos in another post where I found some interesting graffiti walls around Perth. See you guys xxx

1 comment :

  1. Cool.. cannot wait to read more of your trip journal. post more pictures will ya

    ReplyDelete