Birthday Gift: A Trip To New Zealand

12:03 AM The Passion Path 0 Comments

I feel I am very fortunate to have a lovely boyfriend in my life who gave me extraordinary birthday celebration that I won’t be able to forget. I turned 30 years old in the beginning of May this year and that age is really scary thing for most women in this world - we don’t like being old! For me, it's different (yeah, I don’t like being old either), it’s different because of my boyfriend making my special day so memorable and so sweet. Tim bought me a ticket trip to New Zealand right on the date of my birthday. He’s a star!

             My ticket on my birthday

I always spend time dreaming places I really want to visit and one of those places is New Zealand. New Zealand is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I thought I would be just a dream it without expecting it to become true. Yeah, my boyfriend made my dream come true, he brought me to there. And for a while I was reminded  a quote by Eleanor Roosevelt 


“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” 


I believe that life is beautiful, that’s why no matter what happen in life I always love my life. The story about my trip to New Zealand wasn’t always easy like you just see from outside. We had a hard time as well for organizing this trip. For instance, when I applied visa for New Zealand it was really frustrating because I was really worried if they wouldn’t grant my visa application (you will know the experience feeling when you apply visa to another country). It gave us tensions. And the other bad situation also happened when we’re traveling. Traveling with a partner reveals the good, the bad and the ugly. It’s been said already that if you want to get to know someone, travel together. You will see a new side of someone as you don’t really know because of long distance relationship or other situation in your relationship.

We’re still learning about each other and the time I've spent with  my boyfriend, I’m always happy! He’s my happiness. This blog, I dedicate to him. I want to say thank you for the meaningful gift on my special day. I’m so grateful to have him in my life. I will keep our memories of New Zealand in my heart. I love you to the moon and back Tim xx


Selfie in Hooker Valley Track, Mt CookNational Park New Zeland





NB:
I will write our journey to New Zealand next time, please be patient to wait :p

0 comments: