Be Kind

9:56 PM D.I.A.N 0 Comments

 

 Source pic by Google

Life can't be always beautiful and nice like we want to. Sometimes we have to face the bad situation or bad people. I have many situations with people who say and do things that hurt me deeply, and as a normal person there is feeling to hurt them in return. I'm realized that annoying people are inevitable. But I make desicion to be kind to people who hurt, annoy, and judge me because hatred and grudge just bringing me to be a bad person like them. So, no matter how painful my situation migth be, it's important to be nice and kind to others and try to keep smile. Or if you can't handle it directly just find ways to deal with the situation or the people. For instance, if you're sensitive people and easy to cry just let yourself cry for a while. Release your emotion if make you feel better. Talk to someone who always make you comfortble and tranquil. Find something motitvated you to be kind, nice and forgiveness. As take meditation for several minutes and do yoga or maybe another exercises. Maybe you ask me, Why we have to be kind or do like my suggestion before? Because all those kind things show you what a good person you are, you will feel good about yourself, you will kill them with your kindness and you will be just kind person. Like Henry james said " Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind, the second is to be kind, the third is to be kind"

0 comments: