Dive Course In Lovina-Bali

5:54 PM D.I.A.N 2 Comments

Scuba diving is a form of underwater diving in which a diver uses a self contained underwater breathing apparatus (scuba) to breathe underwater (WiKi Source).  Scuba Diving is an extreme sport. I need encouragment to convince myself trying this sport. Even this is an extreme sport you don't have to be an athlete swimmer to enjoy diving. I have 3 words for this: Brave, Try, Discover

As I mentioned before that diving is one of my list on 10 Things To Do Before I Die . Yaaay Diving! Finally I could make it on 21st December 2013  with Spice Dive in Lovina. I knew Spice Dive from LEAHISM. She went there before for diving in Menjangan Island. Leah introduced me to mr Adi Sasaka. He's the supervisor in Spice Dive Center. He helped me to arrange my course and my accomodation. If you want to brows the website just click on www.spicebeachclubbali.com/‎


Dian, Mahvud, Leah



How To Get There form Surabaya:
- Train, Bus, Private Car
- Train Bussiness Class SUB-_BWI 140k 09:00-15:00 WIB
- Ferry Boat :6k about an hour KETAPANG-GILIMANUK
- Mini van/public transport, Ojek around 25k from Gilimanuk Station

Accomodation:
- Purnama hostel about 150m from Spice Dive Center :60k/night no boyfriend, 80k/night boyfriend
- Haris homestay :single 80k, double 120k
- Angsoka :185k

PADI Dive Course:
Spice Dive Center (Rating:5stars) : Mr Adi Sasaka (085237640194)

2 comments :

  1. Huwaaa... Pengen sih, tapi belum ada waktu yang pas.
    Ouw ternyata blogger juga ya, baru tau alamat blognya.
    Coba gak dishare di fb, pasti aku gak bakalan tau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah iya mas slamet. ini diving nya anytime kok bisa kapan aja. ok klo gt aq follow ya :)
    makasih

    ReplyDelete