Diving On Nusa Lembongan

2:30 PM D.I.A.N 0 Comments


Hello Lembongan!! I was excited to escape to another island. I've visited Nusa Lembongan twice. The first experience for exploring this island was around 2 month ago. To go to Lembongan is easy way from Sanur if you live around Denpasar area. Lot of boat to be offered as Rocky boat, Scoot, Lembongan fast boat, Glory, etc to take you to Nusa Lembongan.


Like all divers dreaming for diving on Nusa Lembongan is to see the rare Mola-Mola (Ocean Sunfish). Crystal bay is the the most popular dive site to see Mola-Mola from August-October. Crystal bay got the name from its crystal-clear-water with incredible visibility. For a beginner diver (open water) like me, the current is quite strong also, unpredictable current can take me to downward. I was always holding to my buddy to feel safe :p. I was unlucky because I didn't see Mola-Mola or another big fishes but I was happy still. Diving on Lembongan gave me another amazing experience to see another dive sites in Bali.


If you want to have amazing experience for diving, please feel free to contact :
Big Fish Diving
Email : info@bigfishdiving.com
SMS  : 62 (0)81 353 136 861 

0 comments: